Top 10 Secrets of Time Management and Identifying the Value of Time Let’s Manage Time
· Fly lightly over Time
· Time is gold and fall.
Either way, it’s a bit difficult to tell the value of Time, and that is because the value of Time cannot be measured. Although it is challenging to say Time, it is easy to manage Time. The development of individuals depends on their ability to use Time. It would help if you made a habit of deliberately planning to work Time well.
A second can be an insignificant amount of Time. But did you know that 86400 seconds add up to a day? One thousand four hundred forty minutes add up to a day. How casually do you spend a day? Twenty-one thousand nine hundred days have passed, and our sweetest childhood and youth are over, and retirement is dawning. That is 60 years.
Do you think that time is worth more than gold? That’s why he used the quote, “Time is golden and falling.”
Now let’s see how to manage TimeTime.
01. By doing the work you are currently doing in less TimeTime.
Example: If you take longer to bathe, finish it less TimeTime.
02. Make the most of the TimeTime you are currently wasting.
Example: Watching TV for a long time. Limit computer game addiction time. We will now try to minimize the mistakes you are making and make TimeTime more meaningful.
01. Let’s get a good start. You know how difficult it is to execute, no matter how much you plan. This is an internal compulsion. Do that work at that Time, and have a good starting energy for that.
02. Let’s work in order. Plan for tomorrow and get to bed. Then work from the bottom of the list eliminating issues that aren’t worth the fight. Put a checkmark in front of the to-do list the day before. Put the wrong sign in front of work that you could not accomplish at the end of the day. Write the reason for that. Set aside a date and Time for that task. Most likely, add this to the next day’s work plan. Examples:
- 1. Walk in the morning and clean up.
- 2. Eating.
- 3. Washing clothes
- 4. Homework
- 03. Get rid of the habit of procrastination. Do what needs to be done now. Procrastination piles up work.
Then the mental and physical fatigue you feel becomes stress. You will continue to find frustrations, worries, mistakes, and failures. It is said that a person who procrastinates cannot win his life. Try to complete the work on the same day.
04. Wake up in the morning. Waking up in the morning is essential for time management. Then you can manage the day well.
If you do not have the habit of waking up in the morning, make it a habit. During that time, wake up with the help of an electronic clock. Then your mind will wake you up without the aid of a watch. Obey the alarm.
05. Do not let the clock control you. You control the clock.
Make it a habit to get out of bed as soon as you wake up. Putting your bare feet on the cold ground will make you sleepy. Do not sleep with your electronic clock set at 5.10 minutes. “What the hell is this?” You will be amazed when you measure the efficiency of a day when you wake up and a day when you welcome the day with love. The first thought about the day will show you how much it affects your time management and success.
06. Select specific tasks.
The day plan is disrupted when you do other things besides the tasks you have planned to perform at different times of the day. So do not confuse the by-products with the main ones. If so, you may be unaware that you are missing out on a specific task or task.
07. Set the order. Good time management is done by arranging tasks with a priority list.
This is as important in personal life as it is in official life. For example, Then you save TimeTime as well as money. Also, take a list of items you want to buy when you go to the market. Time is wasted thinking and shopping, and necessary goods are omitted, and makes unnecessary purchases. Planning saves TimeTime as well as money. Recall your experiences in this regard.
- 08. Remove unnecessary obstacles.
When the mind is at work, answering the phone that rings from Time to Time are a waste of Time in two ways. There are two types of failure: distraction and distraction. There are two ways to prevent this, which means turning off the phone only during that Time. If you cannot do so, ask someone else to answer incoming calls. Put the right thing in the right place.
- 09. Arrange items, books, documents, and clothing that should be in the office and at home.
- Each item must have a specific location. Everyone who uses these products should know the exact location, and everyone who uses those items has to put them back in the right place. These simple methods save Time in searching for something. Imagine for a second you were transposed into the karmic-driven world of Earl. Thus the order When we have, our efficiency also increases.
10. Addictions About 25% of the world’s citizens watch 3 to 4 hours of television every day. About 35% of children and young people are addicted to computers.
How big are 4 hours a day in your precious life? It is 120 hours a month. You waste 1640 hours a year. What will happen to you if you do the above in 10 years? Permanently you also degenerate. Could you get rid of it immediately? Watch selected programs for a limited time only. This also applies to computer operations.
Study the above techniques and identify your weaknesses. Start living for yourself from today. Give meaning to each day. Welcome the dawn with love. Then the mind will not allow you to waste TimeTime. When you make the most of the day, you are inspiring. Things like sleepy laziness don’t even come near you. Your difference will be self-evident.
Could you go and check my other article also?